Bell Canada is a major Canadian telecommunications company, providing customers with fixed and mobile phone service, internet and TV.
MTI has been the primary security supplier of live and mock phones and tablet devices within Bell, Virgin, and The Source (corporate and dealer) locations across Canada since 2013. MTI provides contact center support in English and French, break/fix on-site support, installation, and semiannual preventive maintenance on the install base of Micro UM positions.
• MTI was selected, through an RFP, as the primary security supplier of in-store phones and tablets for Bell, Virgin, and The Source corporate locations using Micro UM.
• Bell completed the rollout of approximately 500 Bell/Virgin locations with Micro UM custom-bracket solutions, both direct in-store and through fixture companies.
• Bell rolled out its updated Fibe displays with Micro UM within Bell and The Source locations to support their Residential TV services.
• Completed quarterly preventive maintenance store visits to the Micro UM install base using MTI techs.
• Bell and Virgin completed a conversion of ~400 dealer locations to the Micro UM platform.
• Added contact center support for Bell/Virgin stores
• Bell signed a 2-year contract renewal for hardware and preventive maintenance service.
MTI is a preferred hardware security partner for live phones and tablets, and also provides support services for this technology.
• Retail Merchandising:
— Annual NSO / Retrofit schedule
— Corporate Fixture upgrades
— New device launch support
— Dealer upgrades
— Preventive Maintenance service contract with contact center support
• Round Freedom Micro for Virgin stores
• Core 2 for Bluetooth accessories / wearables
• Continuity Preventive Maintenance service visits