Hillsboro, OR – May 10, 2021 – MTI (Mobile Tech, Inc.), a global leader in asset protection, smart locks, tablet solutions, and global services, today announced the promotions of several key leaders to drive the company’s next phase of growth as well as diversify its senior leadership team.
One key to MTI’s success over the years has been the company’s ability to combine a vision for the future of technology with execution that creates compelling products and services that delight our customers. Five people who embody that combination of vision and execution were recently promoted, including:
- Jill Cochran joined MTI in 2013, and was promoted to Associate Vice President, Sales Operations for North America, Latin America, APAC, and EMEA. She leads a team responsible for driving customer-facing, real-time interactions that improve MTI’s profitability and elevate customer satisfaction.
- Rod Horner, Associate Vice President, Sourcing, Integration and Test. Rod has extensive global product manufacturing expertise, and now leads MTI’s sourcing, product integration, and test teams. His team manages 28 outsourcing and manufacturing supplier partners in five countries.
- Shannon Litten, Associate Vice President, Customer Solutions. Litten joined MTI in 2005 and has served in several management roles including director of global client services and senior director of enterprise solutions. Shannon has been instrumental in leading digital transformation initiatives at MTI and is now taking the helm of the customer solutions organization, as MTI further expands its software and solutions offerings.
- Scot Maurath, Senior Director, Customer Experience. Scot has been tapped to lead the Training and Marketing teams, driving world-class experiences with our customers, partners, and employees. His team leverages best-in-class training approaches, disruptive marketing strategies and campaigns to raise brand awareness, increase brand value, and drive employee satisfaction.
- Brian Thorpe, Vice President, Global Services. Thorpe joined MTI in 2015 with deep expertise in field service leadership. He has led a variety of key initiates within MTI, including establishing the company’s contact center in Ireland. His team of field technicians currently service more than 25,000 retail locations in 91 countries.
“MTI remains committed to building a world-class leadership team to serve our customers, partners, and employees,” said Mary Jesse, CEO, MTI. “We are also focused on making MTI a great place to work by taking care of employees and together serving our communities.”
MTI is a global solutions innovator in asset protection, smart locks, tablet solutions, and global services, serving the largest and most highly regarded global brands. MTI’s innovative design and production capabilities, along with our unmatched field technical services, ensure success for our customers in retail, healthcare, and hospitality. Our smart IoT platform drives superior operational efficiency, employee satisfaction and customer experiences. Our global services organization offers 24/7/365 field support in over 90 countries and resolves 98% of problems on the first visit. Headquartered in Hillsboro, Oregon with offices in Hong Kong, Ireland, and London, MTI brings over 40 years of experience helping our customers meet their complex business needs.