Target is the second-largest mass merchandise retailer in the U.S. and the fifth-largest consumer electronics retailer.
MTI has been the primary security supplier of live CE devices within Target retail stores in the United States for over 10 years. Initially focused on camera displays, MTI’s security role expanded significantly in 2014 when Target launched a major upgrade of its electronics department in all stores. Target also expanded MTI’s service role, which now includes not only support for MTI products, but technology installations ranging from new store setups to TV walls to in-store digital signage.
• Selected as Target’s security partner for electronics expansion
• Executed all new E&E, FOS and Express store installs (90K positions)
• Selected to deploy all electronics fixtures in Target’s E&E stores, Express Stores, NSOs and City Targets
• Provided consolidation services for Target’s strategic initiatives
• Executed service plan to execute on major transitions in cameras, tablets and mobile phones
• Selected as strategic partner in Target’s San Francisco “Open House” initiative
• Expanded into new categories, merchandising speakers, wearables and wireless headsets
• Selected to secure and execute installations for Sprint, AT&T and HTC
• Chosen to deploy kiosks to enhance customer experience in high-focus growth areas
MTI provides all security solutions for Target’s expanding electronics section. MTI is a preferred service partner for security support as well as technology and project initiatives.
• Retail Merchandising:
— Full-store refreshes
— Brand projects
• Tablet Mobility:
— Brand kiosk pilot (Q Management)
— 2016 refresh and NSO execution
• Price-matching kiosk
• Cabinets and drawers
• Continuity service contract